Last night's dinner was okay.
Jenny Craig Fish and Chips (with malt vinegar!)
Fresh Carrots.
The Fish and Chips were okay. The Chips where nice, if a bit soggy tasting. The batter on the fish was hard, rather than crispy, and had I not used the vinegar, I think the whole thing would have been difficult to eat. The fish inside was good, so it was just the batter.
Carrots were yummy, as always.
For snack
Jenny Craig Bruschetta Veggie Chips
Low fat Cottage Cheese.
The Veggie Chips were better then I expected. Nice an crunch, with a kinda sweet spicy taste.
So, we are on day three.
Breakfast is
Jenny Craig Breakfast Scramble
Fruit
1 cup nonfat milk
Skim (aka blue) milk is always the same. Although I have to say, it's not as bad as I remember it.
The Breakfast Scramble was really good. I contained "Scrambled Egg White Product" with Cheese, Turkey Ham, over Roasted Red Potatoes in a Cheese Sauce.
It was quite good. The "egg product" tasted like eggs, and there was plenty of cheese and cheese sauce to give it a nice flavor. Only two complaints.
1. Not enough Turkey Ham. I got two small pieces. I would have liked to have a little more to spread over the whole container
2. While microwaving, the edges of the container got hard and dry, and I couldn't eat some of it. While this isn't something that can be fixed, it's still irritating, as it was yummy, and I want to eat it all!
Later today, I have Jenny Craig Turkey Club Panini for lunch and Jenny Craig Honey Mustard Pretzels for afternoon snack.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment