So, my inlaws came over today. Had Jenny Craig Turkey Burger and a salad.
I love the Turkey Burger. It has a nice turkey flavor, and just fills you up. It looks small, but has a nice punch. It comes with barbecue sauce, but I don't use it.
I got 1 oz of cheese, so I put that on the turkey burger. Yum!
Since we got up late, we had lunch for breakfast.
Had some breakfast for lunch. The Jenny Craig Cranberry cereal was pretty good.
But the problem stems from stress eating and comfort eating. All I wanted was chocolate. Cookie, candy, ice cream, it didn't matter. No, I didn't give in. I still have the craving. But, i know where it comes from.
Still doesn't help from making me cranky.
The Spaghetti with Meatballs was pretty good. The Meatballs had a nice meaty flavor to them. The spaghetti was a bit dry, but okay. Not my favorite, but okay.
The Cinnamon twist was really good. Nice and sweet and puffy. Not chocolate, but yum.
Now, it's bed time, and I'm still wanting chocolate, but it's not AS bad I suppose. I can have some Chocolate pudding, so I might go out and get some. I'm not a good pudding person, but I think I can learn to like it.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment