Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday

First Weigh In - Lost 2 pounds
Kevin - lost 5 1/2

I know men lost it faster, but I do feel a bit daunted. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I'm trying not to let it get to me.

Food this week has been good.
The Chicken Cashew was better than I was expecting, as was the Chicken Carbonara.

Today, I forgot my lunch (I forgot Kevin's lunch too!)
So, I had a sandwich with two slices of bread and 2 slices of cheese.
(2 starch and 2 "meat")
I forgot salad dressing too, but I had leftover from last night
(worked late, so we get food in. i got a salad with fat free Italian dressing)

Tonight, I plan on having a Salad with grilled Chicken, and a roll with a touch of butter. That should satisfy my
2 starch 4 meat 2 veggie 1 fat

No comments:

Post a Comment