So snack time was hampered by a bad banana, I had to eat my grapes instead. That leaves me without a fruit at afternoon. To the store I go for lunch!
For lunch - Jenny Craig Broccoli and Cheese Potato.
It's a real Potato! Imagine a baked potato. Cup off the top. scoop out all but 1/2 inch. Add Broccoli and Cheese mix. That's it! I do wonder what they do with the rest of the potato.
I really like this one. There is real cheese in there! It has a nice Broccoli flavor, and the potato taste just like a baked potato (because it is!)
For snack, I have yogurt, some sort of fruit and almonds. As I forgot the almonds at the store last night, I'll have to grab those at the store too.
I just ordered a neat thing from Avon (two of them actually).
It's a stackable bowl set. It comes with a large bowl, a freezer ring, a small bowl with lid, then a larger container on top, lid and then spoon. I think it's going to be great for cereal. and depending on how big, the bottom area might work for salad. I'll get it next week.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment