Still Motivated.
Breakfast today is
Jenny Craig French Toast with Fruit Cup
Jenny Craig Lite Table Syrup
2 fruits
1 cup skim milk.
The French Toast is really good. I love the texture, very creamy. I might microwave it a little more than 75 seconds as one of my toasts was kinda warm.
The fruit that comes with it is full of blueberries , with a couple of raspberries and blackberries.
I warmed mine. The blueberries were very good and sweet, but the raspberries and blackberries were a bit tart.
I had some milk, and a banana. I still need to eat my apple.
For lunch, I have a Jenny Craig Broccoli and Cheese Potato.
Looks yum!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The French Toast looked so good. It made me jelous (sp). I can't wait until lunch...Thanks for letting me peek at the food.
ReplyDeleteYou should see some of the dinners. They look really good, and from what I remember, taste good too!
ReplyDeleteI think this is going to be pretty easy to do. Minus the chocolate on my desk ;-)